EYEKA является обществом с ограниченной ответственностью с акционерным капиталом в 377 927,70 евро
Registered under number 488 120 916 RCS Paris
Headquarters: 128 rue La Boétie 75008 Paris, France.
Phone number: +33 1 44 76 80 80
Director of Publication: M. Hakim Zemni, CEO of EYEKA.
EYEKA is bound by the French Law.
Amazon Web Services LLC
410 Terry Ave NorthSeattle,
WA 98109-5210, US
eÿeka and your private data
The personal data provided by the users of the eÿeka website are processed by eÿeka. The controller of these personal data is EYEKA, a company incorporated in French law under number 488 120 916 whose headquarters is at 128 rue La Boétie 75008 Paris, France.
The personal data processed by eÿeka are the following:
- Account registration data provided by users of the eÿeka website by completing the registration form when creating their user account. This data includes the email address, the user name, nationality, and gender.
- Data provided by users of the eÿeka website when using the eÿeka website, communicating with eÿeka and during participation in the contests organized on the eÿeka website. This data includes the surname, first name, postal address, date of birth, and place of birth;
- Service usage data. This data includes the IP address, pages visited, reading time.
- To provide the users with the eÿeka service including the organization of crowdsourcing contests on the eÿeka website, and more globally all services provided by eÿeka on its website, , in order to carry out the management of the users, to identify the users, for user support purposes, to communicate with the users, and to pay the winners of the contests. Such processing is necessary for the performance of the contract setting forth the terms and conditions of the eÿeka website binding eÿeka and the users.
- To communicate via email with the users about the contests organized on the eÿeka website, and more globally about the products and services provided by eÿeka which are likely to interest the users. Such processing is necessary for the performance of the contract setting forth the terms and conditions of the eÿeka website binding eÿeka and the users.
- To analyze the users’ service usage data, to improve the eÿeka website performances on the different browsers, and to inform the users about the developments of the eÿeka services. Such processing is based on eÿeka’s legitimate interests to provide quality service and to improve the eÿeka website and the users’ experience.
- Identifying the user during each connection to the eÿeka Website and facilitating his/her access to the eÿeka Website;
- Personalizing the interface of the user account;
- Measuring the traffic of the eÿeka Services;
- Ascertaining the origin of the user.
- Advertisement cookies.
- Session Cookies - these are temporary cookies which expire once the users close their web browser;
- Persistent Cookies - these are cookies which stay on the device for a set period of time or until the users delete them;
- First-party cookies - these are cookies set by eÿeka. These are performance and functionality cookies the purpose of which is to identify the connected sessions, to customized the users account interface, measure the use of the services provided by eÿeka (count the number of visits, identify the user's origin and other statistics)
- Third-party cookies - these cookies are set up by a party other than eÿeka (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn). These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to the users.
The data is collected by eÿeka for the following uses:
eÿeka will share the winning users’ personal data with the its clients having acquired the intellectual property rights in the winning submissions for the purpose of enabling these clients to exercise all of their rights under the transfer of rights agreement signed between the clients and the winners. These data concern the first name, last name, post address, and date of birth.
The personal data are stored for a maximum period of one (1) year upon the closing of the personal account by the user, provided it is not necessary information for the execution of the transfer of rights agreement.
Pursuant to French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (Loi relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés), and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the users have a right to request from eÿeka access to, rectification or erasure, restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability concerning their data, by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to eÿeka, 128 rue La Boétie 75008 Paris, France by providing a copy of both sides, front and back, of the national identity card or passport.
The users have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
eÿeka intends to transfer the users’ personal data outside the European Union for data hosting purposes in relation to a contract containing the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission a copy of which can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
eÿeka implements digital, organizational, technical, software and physical security measures in accordance with state of the art technology in order to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful unauthorized loss, destruction, alteration and access.
Users of the eÿeka website have the possibility to receive newsletters from eÿeka informing them of the contests organized on the eÿeka website and news of eÿeka’s activities. Users can customize the frequency and the settings in the "When do you want to receive our newsletter?" option within your "Edit preferences" page on the Website. When you are logged in to your account, you can access your "Edit preferences" page by clicking on your profile picture at the top of the screen.
From the "When do you want to receive our newsletter?" option you can tell us when you want to receive our newsletters and our notifications (For each new contest; As a weekly digest; Never). If you select "Never", this will immediately disable all newsletters, other than transactional account notifications.
It is also possible to unsubscribe from email newsletters and notifications (other than essential account notifications) at any time by clicking on the link at the end of each email.
A cookie is a file put down on the hard drive of the terminal of the user (computer, mobile phone or tablet) during the visit of a web site. It aims at collecting information relative to the browsing of the user and at sending him/her adapted services. When the user visits the eÿeka Website, eÿeka downloads a "cookie" on the user’s device (computer, smartphone or tablet) for the following purposes:
eÿeka uses different types of cookies:
|.eyeka.com||_ga||730 days (Can be disabled: see the link below)|
Remove tracking cookies from eÿeka
Setting up of the browser
Users can decline or consent to Eyeka’s use of the cookies by using their browser’s setting the browser to accept, refuse and delete cookies.
Windows Internet Explorer 10 and Windows Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options".
- Open the "Privacy" tab.
- In the "Settings" area - to disable cookies move the slider bar to "Block All Cookies" (at the top).
- Click OK.
- Click on the menu button and then choose 'Options'.
- Select the 'Privacy & Security panel' and go to the History section.
- Set 'Firefox will': to 'Use custom settings for history'.
- Check mark 'Accept cookies from sites' to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored: Keep until 'they expire' ou 'I close Firefox' ou 'ask me every time'.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More ⋮ Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under 'Privacy and security,' click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Turn Allow sites to save and read cookie data on or off.